Rabu, 20 Januari 2016

Unrequited Love

In the past, I do not really know because in addition she has a boyfriend, I was also having a girlfriend. Until a few months after I decided my relationship with my beloved, and as well as her.
            Starting from a flash disk that she borrowed from me, and we also exchanged phone numbers. After the incident, we both became more familiar. Almost every day, she asked me what I was doing. She was the first to notice my condition and treat my wounds.
            Since then my feelings begin to appear to her. But she can not forget the ex-boyfriend first. A week later, I heard that there are many men like her. She tried to open her heart and selecting the men who love her. Almost every day I always gave her candy that reads the contents of my heart, and I always smile yourself when you see a cheery smile. But she responded with the usual course. But I never gave up. One by one they fall, now there's only me and the initials "A".
            Various attempts to do to get her love, until one day, when the math, I and she wrote back to each other. And in that letter, she said: "Why do you not speak directly with me", then nervously I also said: "I am ashamed". After the math lesson ended, I was forced by my friend that I want to talk alone with the girl I love it. I could not resist. " What is wrong? ", Said the girl I liked it. "I love you", I said sheepishly. She was surprised, and what I can, as the saying goes: "already fallen, down stairs anyway", already embarrassed, rejected anyway.
            The next day, I heard that she already has a boyfriend. It broke my heart to hear it. I tried to hide my grief in front of her, but it was tough.
            Two days and three nights, I'm still crying over my fate is always in hurt by women. And I can not accept everything that turns people I love, now has a lover. Although I know from my friend, it turns out she was just venting her hurt feelings to her new boyfriend and she does not want to hurt my feelings, because I was too good for her.
            Later in the day, as I stood beside my classroom window, I hear her laughing with her friends. Again I could not hold back my tears. I cried when I hear her voice, it's hard for me to forget it, let alone her in my class.
            Perhaps she thought that my behavior is too excessive and aggressive, but here's my nature, this is me, I am different from the others.
            It's hard to forget that our beloved people, but I will never give up to get her love. Although I knew she has a boyfriend and I realized she would never give her love for me. But there's nothing wrong if we expect something we want, even if it all would not be possible, but the most important thing we've been trying the best.
            Maybe people think that it is better loved than to love someone, but it does not apply to me, I better love someone than to be loved, because if we love someone, we will feel happy, even though our hearts are hurt because of not being loved. But if we love someone and we do not love the person, we will always feel guilty for not accepting people who we love and gradually she will hurt, because to me it's better than hurting hurt.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar